parenthood shouldn’t be an exclusive neighborhood.
check with your insurance provider or give us a call to discuss what will be covered by insurance. we accept hsa, fsa, and care credit. insurance may cover a portion of your treatment depending on your plan, and most tend to cover diagnostic testing. we regularly work with united healthcare, aetna, cigna, kaiser, humana, centene + many more.
here is a list of questions to ask your insurance about fertility coverage:
- how do you define infertility?
- do i need a referral for infertility treatment? can i use the clinic of my choice?
- what do my benefits cover for infertility diagnosis and infertility treatment?
- are infertility diagnosis procedures covered (ex: office visits, blood work, ultrasounds)?
- are infertility treatments covered (ex: intrauterine insemination, in vitro fertilization, cryopreservation)?
- do i need prior authorization for certain treatments?
- are fertility drugs covered or reimbursable? are there any exclusions? can i use the pharmacy of my choice?
- what is my annual or lifetime maximum benefit for infertility treatment?
- is there an age limit for infertility treatment?
we provide you with the best in class treatment at the lowest out of pocket cost to you.
mate pay: our financing partners offer convenient monthly payment plans.
single pay: pay as you go based on the treatment you need.
mate fertility offers special discounts for those with a cancer diagnosis and those who are active military. all of our packages are discounted at 10% for those who meet that criteria.
children are expensive, fertility treatments don't have to be.